Saturday, December 28, 2013

Haiti Themed Necklaces

This summer I discovered the love of jewelry making-- necklaces/pendants, bracelets and earrings.  It has been a wonderful creative outlet for me!  I am also blessed to say that I have sold several pieces and continue to have custom orders.  And interest in my jewelry continues to grow!  It seems I may have the start of a good Adoption Fundraiser to help bring our son home from Haiti.  {Thank you, Jesus!}

This is a sampling of my Haiti-themed necklaces, using several different techniques and components. 

Designed and Handmade by Jennifer
Please visit our FaceBook page and click on "photos" to see a few other styles.  I also have many more designs on my personal page.  If you are interested in making a purchase or have a custom request, please post a comment here and I will contact you privately. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can join our journey by posting a comment or question. Please join in!