Monday, September 22, 2014

Oh the Projects


I'm immersed in 2 or 3 projects right now that have kept me away from the blog, but I am excited to be able to share updates soon.  There are "hopeful" things occurring in our adoption process (thank you, Lord!)-- in the Haiti adoption process overall.  I want to lay those all out for you.

I also need to share the most recent updates about our cutie patootie, W.  He is growing so big and is so handsome!  I wish I could share photos online of his wonderful smiling face!  Soon, hopefully, we will be making significant movement and then I will be able to post those.

I also have something personally exciting I would like to share with my family and friends.  I am trying something new and want to share my excitement and plans with all of you.

So check back frequently for more!

~TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can join our journey by posting a comment or question. Please join in!