Saturday, December 13, 2014

A Little Distraction

I was introduced to essential oils earlier this year ( oh.my.word.LOVE ) and butters and carrier oils and so much more...  I discovered that I LOVE making skin care products.  And guess what else?

It's a **FABULOUS** distraction when I'm feeling sad about W being so far away from us.  Hey, you do whatcha gotta do, right?

These are "Sweet Spearmint" lip balms.  A friend is purchasing them from me to add to her Christmas gifts.  I still have to design and print labels -- which is stressful since I'm not very computer savvy -- but it will be fun to see the finished product.

I must shamelessly admit, they ARE super luscious and delicious on your lips! ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You can join our journey by posting a comment or question. Please join in!