Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Updated Home Study - check! - and off to USCIS

Yay!!  Today we received our updated home study from our social worker!

I zipped on over to the nearest FedEx and sent it with the accompanying paperwork to USCIS.  It is a wonderful feeling to have this important step crossed off our adoption to-do-list.  Please pray that it arrives Friday morning, as scheduled.  Our deadline to re-new our immigration approval is Monday February 16th.....













February 11, 2015

TO:  USCIS
ATTN:  Adoption
RE:  Request for Action on Form I-600A

To Whom It May Concern:

My husband and I are adopting a child from Haiti.  Our fingerprints have 
been recently updated, but we need to update our I-600A approval. 

Enclosed are:

Request for Action form
Photocopies of our I-171H approval notices
An original updated home study
A photocopy of our original home study

Thank you so much for your time and assistance.

Sincerely,

~me

"The Binder"


No comments:

Post a Comment

You can join our journey by posting a comment or question. Please join in!