Wednesday, July 13, 2016

The Evangelical Church Talks About Race

I want to share with my readers the link to an important conversationthat took place this past Sunday in Atlanta at North Point Church.  {Link below}  It is a candid discussion about race and racism in America.

How we can begin to understand one another, walk in someone else's shoes?  How can we start to see each other though God's eyes?  How can The Church be the impetus for true healing in our nation?

Praise God for the willingness and transparency of these two young men and Christian leaders (Sam Collier and Joseph Sojourner) to share their perspectives with Pastor Andy Stanley.

The discussion was followed by their Worship Team leading a heartfelt rendition of the song, "Lord, I Need You".

Oh how I wept!

God, I want to be Your hands and feet!  Change my heart and use me to bring healing and unity!

My friends, what a beautiful conversation...a great START to what God can and will do if we humbly seek His solutions. Christians, let's sincerely ask God to reveal His truth to our hearts, keep the conversation going, and then follow it with ACTION.

Please do yourself a huge favor and listen...then SHARE!!!

http://northpointonline.tv/messages/071016-message



No comments:

Post a Comment

You can join our journey by posting a comment or question. Please join in!