Wednesday, August 3, 2016

PRAYER WARRIORS: Tuesday August 9th @ 11am



Today we received an email response from USCIS {see photo on left}. Our adoption agency thinks it sounds positive.  Eric and I are hoping that the interview is simply a run-of-the mill procedure before they issue us I-600 approval.  In my mind, everything has seemed so very serious because USICS has provided little information as to what is happening with our case.  Combine that with all the adoptive families I have lately seen languish for months in the last stage of their adoption process, and my thoughs kinda ran away...

Interestingly enough, I did reread the USCIS emails from the past couple of weeks and noticed something I missed.  They said the meeting with our rep is regarding the I-604 form.  Don't know how I missed this!  Of course I googled it.  Seems like it is something USCIS fills out with every non-Hague adoption case before issuing I-600 approval (then child is assigned a visa appointment).  If this is the case, it very well could be something simple, and we could possibly receive approval within a few days or weeks after the August 9th meeting.

Friends and Prayer Warriors, could you do Wisly and our family a tremendous favor, and pray (or Fast & Pray, as Eric and I will be doing) before, during and after this important meeting.  IF all of their questions are answered to their satisfaction, we could finally be at the end of this journey to bring our son home!!  We are praying for WISDOM for our creche rep as he answers questions, for COMPASSION for Wisly and his need to be home with his adoptive family, and FAVOR for our family and our adoption case.  God bless you all!!
This building is the US Embassy in Port-Au-Prince.  This is where our rep will be having his meeting Tuesday morning, and where Wisly's visa appointment will eventually be held.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, would love to follow your journey 😉

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Glad to have you with us! How did you find our blog?

    ReplyDelete

You can join our journey by posting a comment or question. Please join in!